At NBC, we make sure that businesses entering our incubation or acceleration programs do so at an appropriate time in their development. That’s why companies are carefully screened and evaluated before selection.
Wish to apply for our incubation program? Simply fill in our Application Form.
Applicants must submit a completed application form, including all requested support documents:
- Business Plan/Summary
- Company/Product Literature
- Management team biographies
- Current financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, cash-flow statement)
- Legal Entity Identification
- Sworn statement that the company is not subject to bankruptcy proceedings
- Any articles/ publications/relevant information that will help in the evaluation of your application
Applicants must have a registered company that is operational for not more than 3 years (exceptions may be made for SME companies with a changing focus/undergoing re-structuring)
Applicants must not be in direct competition with existing incubated companies (exceptions can be made)
Applicants must not be currently incubated with us or any other incubator/own a business that is incubated at NBC or other incubators
Companies are asked to provide further documentation after passing the initial assessment:
- Proof that they can pay the rent, including the value of 3 months rent in advance (1 month kept as deposit)
- Clear criminal record
A selection committee, consisting of the NBC Director General/nominee, at least two NBC Directors and three Advisory Board Members and/or subject experts will then proceed with the final evaluation, after which the applicant will be informed whether or not they have been accepted to our program.